Skip to main content

Featured post

THERE EXISTS A UNIVERSE OF TIME LOOPS

Is Death a Portal to the Realm of Time-Loop? Do We Embark on Interdimensional Journeys During Our Sleep? Countless beliefs and theories attempt to unveil the mystery of death. Some hold that we venture to a place of judgment before ascending to heaven or descending to hell, depending on the merit of our lives. Others propose that the soul undergoes reincarnation, inhabiting another body entirely. Medically defined, death occurs when the body's vital functions – breathing, heartbeat, and brain activity – cease altogether. These myriad beliefs regarding the afterlife often bear striking similarities across religions and cultures: the notion of a world beyond our own that we transcend upon dying. Yet, what if we consider an amalgamation of science and spirituality in pursuit of a truth that bridges these seemingly disparate domains? Is it possible to envision something genuine or edge closer to reality? You also might find this article " Right and wrong at cosmic scale " an

The Madness of Thoughts

The Mind Out

Explaining my mind out

A Dream Sequence

The sound of these raindrops creates magic when splashing the water down. The grass is greener when the magical play begins. A fragrance in the air when the thirsty dried dust finally meets and mixes in with watery cold rain and this is how pious lovers complete each other.

And those beautiful feet splashing together with raining drops in the water and mixing the sound of their anklets all together and creating a magical world of music from divine nature.

Those splashing soles make the grass fall in love with their softness and are lost in the sound of the dancing love on the tunes of nature.

That welcoming breeze trying to uncover her smiling face with wet long fringes of her hair kissing her lips.

She dances with her open arms. Her head up feeling the drops of rain, like no observer exists, like no one to stop her, like the only tale ever written, and as if now heaven exists.


Back to Reality


The above world comes to life every moment when I close my eyes to feel the peace and to feel the love away from all the stresses of the world. This is my world of love. This is how I see heaven. A heaven of my world.



There is an overload of information and logic in my brain which is too stubborn to flood out of my space inside. This information pleads to fly and dreams to go out to the world of wonderful minds.



Sometimes it is about our own body appearance the life within our self-being. The more we try to be less sensitive the more likely we are to lose years of our life span.


Why comparatively do women live longer than men?



The answer to this question is what the point already mentioned above. The answer is hidden in the differences in nature. Men are less sensitive to so many things comparatively and pretend to be stronger instead.

Human beings are given built-in senses to be sensitive toward our surroundings and many emotional things. Being sensitive is what makes us human.

Sensitive in emotions, lives, nature, etc.

There should be no surprise if we go against our gifted nature of being sensitive we will keep shortening our lives even more.

We should accept and should welcome and be glad to be sensitive and be in nature which is pure and meant for us and is truly beautiful.

What Defined a Religion

When we talk about emotions we usually come across differences and discriminations of some sort. One day someone asked about the religion of my best friend and I was lost.

Yes, I was lost because I never cared about it. I never saw religion in my best friend for several years till now. I don’t feel surprised by the fact that I don’t know this information and I never ever cared.

Why should it matter when for me being a good human being is enough to be the best of friends for me?

The questioner was shocked but I was not.

And I am not angry or inquisitive on me.

No, not at all.

I don’t have to be, I don’t have to care and will never care ever ahead.



The Rising Thoughts

Beyond The Cosmos

Sometimes human brains are really hard to understand at what point what can come out of them. This is why sometimes I think about the way we think. Like the way the process happens the logic and triggers of thoughts and what and how we accept something as true and false.

What if something we don’t know or have never seen? Will we accept that extremely unknown?

What if things exist beyond our world/universe which is entirely different than that of our own?

We can not accept something which is not accurate to the measures we see in our universe.

For us, every outcome is due to a cause and there is no outcome without a cause. But this is all that we have in our world so anything other than this is highly impossible for us to accept and our brain can clearly deny the existence of that unknown.

Science or GOD?

What if there is something from a forever and intelligent being that is the only forever thing and there can not be a cause or creator of that one thing that makes and destroys everything including infinite numbers of the universe? And when we talk about infinity what if numbers and mathematics are just illusions for us and in reality, no numbers exist at all….

These things can give us a really hard time for our brain to accept and it can be really unsettling feelings because in our universe we are bound to run and accept our universal logic and theories.


A strange matrix world

Even in our own universe, our own home, we know very less about everything. There are beyond-measured numbers of strange things happening around us, that we don’t understand at all.

A Paranormal Incident

One of the things I felt when I was somewhere else sitting with my friend talking and suddenly I felt like my own self was observing me from somewhere in the distant future. That feeling shook me from the inside out and scared me out to think if I was psychologically ill. I doubted my own reality around.


What is that?


What did I just feel?


I observe own myself.


That is technically and logically impossible? Or….


Maybe it is not….


What if somewhere in the distant future I may have been using some super high-tech device to observe a fraction of my deep past like a mirror without disturbing the past?


I have no answer to that feeling till now…


That feeling I can never forget and will forever be curious to look for an answer till I reach that distant time in the future of being an observer.



We being humans are quite creative in exploring our inner self and during the process, we meet some really strange questions which somewhere disturb our proceedings ahead.


Do Happiness and Sadness Restrict Us?


In general, we take these two feelings as the essence of life making us more human than animals. But in logic, these two feelings are worthless and pointless given this intelligent brain.

Take the example of legendary scientists and mathematicians or inventors around the world. The moment they invented the most intelligent things were all achieved while being concerned and concentrated on logic away from the distraction of happiness and sadness-like emotions. 


Can you imagine a person who is too happy all the time can invent something to change the world or a person who is sad most of the time?


And please never mistake dedication for sadness because people invented world-changing machines with dedication and not due to the sadness of something.



Sometimes when I think about myself I wish to become a lot of someone in my life and sometimes I wish to be just

NOTHING

Something which never existed and will never exist ever. The pure nothingness also seems cool to imagine when whatever exists now of me was never a reality or a reality of someone else who was not me or unintentionally trying to be me when I exist in this reality of which he is unaware.


(The above may sound creepy to those who are unaware of the concept of "Multiple versions of/parallel universes" theory.)


A strange time travel


The

CAN MISTAKES NEVER BE CORRECTED?

In the recent past, I have started doubting a very strange word called


“ M I S T A K E ”


Yes, I am not very happy with the existence of this word.

Because there is no such term that exists in reality.


Why?


Let me give you an example.


Imagine you wrongly write something on a piece of paper with a pencil and get an eraser to erase it.

Now hold on for a moment and tell me if you will call that wrongly written word a Mistake.


You may call it a mistake but you have to erase it.

But just think for a while about what is happening here in the moment of this reality.

The meaning of the Mistake in general terms is something you should and can try to correct. But do you think you can correct your wrongly written words with a rubber and can correct it?

NO

You can not correct your wrongly written word even after erasing it and by rewriting it.


How?


Because the moment you wrote that word in the past has already gone and when you are erasing it you are already in a new frame of time ahead which is not the moment when you made the mistake.


Confused?


Let me try to elaborate a bit about time as a general term.

You must be aware of the time, if not then the time is generally accepted as a flow of river/water running forward with an unknowingly immeasurable number of frames forward, and once a frame passes in the past you can’t change it (unless until you are a real Hollywood time traveler) and whatever you keep doing with all your actions, they are all in the new frames of time.


Now you must have gotten the idea of what the concept is.


Even if you believe that you can correct your error by erasing and rewriting it. It can’t be called a Mistake.

So MISTAKE is a worthless and entirely useless word ever invented by humankind. 


Which shouldn’t have existed at all.




Comments

Popular Posts